Insurance and Financing
Along with first-class dental care, Concord Woods Dental Group offers our esteemed patients flexible payment options too. We understand that monetary considerations can sometimes come in the way of getting the dental treatment you need.
Our team works hard to help every patient work out a comfortable plan of payment according to their needs.
Our esteemed patients can pay using cash, major credit cards, insurance, or CareCredit®️. If you find that your dental insurance plan does not cover all the costs, feel free to contact us for convenient payment options. Our staff will assist you every step of the way.
We are in-network with the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
For out of network insurance benefits, we will submit services to the insurance on the patient’s behalf; however, some insurances will assign benefits to the patient only, in which case, the patient would pay the office in full and will be reimbursed by the insurance company directly.
Our team is proud to offer customized payment options in line with your insurance coverage, budget, and financial considerations. Contact Concord Woods Dental Group for flexible and convenient insurance and financing options.
FinDent is our patient-friendly “in-house” financing option that offers our patients the best terms and lowest rates available anywhere on the planet.
Its mission is to make treatment affordable for all our patients.
FinDent payment plans, generally:
- APR: 0%—11.99%.
- Plan amounts: $1,000—$25,000 (above $25,000, case-by-case).
- Less than half the cost of CareCredit and LendingClub.
- Everyone gets approved who has a verifiable bank account & credit score (VantageScore credit score).
- No origination fee, annual fee, or hidden fees.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Applying is free.
- Applying will not impact your credit score.
- Applying will not obligate you to anything.
- Apply for a free quote at WeAreFinDent.com or call (833) FIN-DENT to talk with a real person!
- Begin treatment immediately.
No-interest payment plan:
- 3 months.
- No interest if the balance is paid within 3 months.
Low-interest fixed-rate payment plans:
- 6, 12, 18, & 24 month plan options.
- Low interest even if the balance isn’t paid within the specified time period.