Dentists and Staff
Make an Appointment
Dr. Richard Miller
Dr. Miller is trained and certified in Oral Consious Sedation – sedation dentistry techniques that allow his patients to receive all of their dental care in just one or two visits while in a state of deep relaxation. Both he and his excellent team are committed to providing his patients a safe and comfortable sedation dentistry experience in a supportive, non-judgmental environment.
Dr. Miller is passionate about keeping up with the latest advances in dentistry. His dental office, team, and the technology throughout the office shows this. To stay on top of his field, Dr. Miller has completes hundreds of hours of post-graduate dental continuing education yearly, learning from some of the best dentists in the world.
Dr. Miller was born in Sharon, Massachusetts, and received his bachelor’s degree from Brandeis University. After receiving his bachelor’s degree Dr. Miller attended Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, graduating in 2003.
While at Tufts he excelled in developing his clinical skill from some of the worlds finest instructors. Dr. Miller takes pride in his work and treats each patient as if they were a friend or family member. Dr. Miller is known for his caring nature and gentle manner.
- Dr. Miller’s Affiliations:
- The Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation (DOCS)
- American Dental Association
- Dental Comfort Academy
- International Association of Comprehensive Aesthetics
- New England Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Occlusal Connections Study Club
- International Center for Laser Education
- Merrimack Valley District Dental Society
- National Dental Network
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI): Dr. Miller has attended numerous courses at the World-Renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, the premiere post doctoral teaching facility in dentistry, taking courses in Advanced Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dentistry, Neuromuscular Dentistry and the treatment of TMJ and associated symptoms, Neuromuscular Dental Implants, Neuromuscular Dentures, and the Treatment of Sleep Breathing Disorders.
Dr. Richard Miller